click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Friday, June 29, 2007

real post

Going out with a cute man tonight. We'll see how this goes...hopefully well, haha. I'm supposed to call him to make plans, what the hell? Why me? I hate calling people on the phone! I just graduated from college, I still use AIM...I don't know what the rules are about calling boys when they tell you to call them after 5pm...when exactly do you call? 5:30? 6:02? 7:18? I'm going with 6:02...whatever.

I have to be at work at 8am tomorrow, OMG, NOT COOL. I'm going to need like 4 shots of espresso to 1)cut down on the hungover-ness, and 2) help me function at that ungodly hour.

Things I'm currently addicted to - season 2 of Big Love, The Click Five's new album (less cheesy pop, new lead singer with a more soulful voice), and (shamefully) Billy Ray Cyrus' son's band Metro Station (eletronic-pop-indie-esque)...so you can see those songs being spammed from last.fm

Tomorrow night - a coworker's birthday party. It's kind of weird that he even invited me, because I probably see him once a week at work and we don't like, you know, call each other and hang out or whatever. I might have to take a shot or two before I drive over to the party tomorrow night.

No comments: