I just saw the floorplans of the place I will be living in
we have a pretty big living area, 3 bedrooms (mine's 10'8x14'6), a study area, but only 1 bathroom. my closet looks pretty tiny...I may have to IKEA a dresser or two when I get there.
the fucking place is almost $1100/month including utilities/internet. that is fucking insane. the parents are putting me on a very tight budget (I know you're all thinking - what the fuck? this girl is going to a top fucking law school, able to pay back those damn loans in about 5 years and her parents are STILL supporting her? but who the hell turns down money?) so I basically have about $1000/month from them for food, transportation, books, and school related stuff...which really isn't bad, considering the fact that I won't be working at ALL during the school year and I have nowhere near what I need to have in my bank account.
speaking of which, my last day of training is tomorrow (thank God), and the guy who does scheduling then calls us as we are needed. what really pisses me off is the fact that I didn't know that I wouldn't be paid until about 3 weeks after I started working, and that I wouldn't get paid for training until I worked for 3 months...and that is just uncool because they hired me knowing that I was going to work for about 10 weeks. Whatever, I emailed the guy and asked for all the hours he could give me because I needed it and since I would only be here for the next 8 weeks.
I'm moving August 10th!! Since my dad has to move up north in 2 weeks to start his new job, that means my mom and I have to fly up north to move all my shit in (only 55lbs x 4 suitcases of luggage! what will I bring?!?!) which is SUCH a dissapointment because we drove back with a giant SUV full of shit, and now I can't bring anything that can't fit into a Samsonite. SAD. SAD. FACE.
Anyway, I just fucking unpacked all of my shit, now this weekend I have to start packing AGAIN, because we have to get all of my shit out of the formal living room and clean all the rooms because we have to list the house for sale. GOD. I HATE MOVING.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment