What the hell? I'm losing my game...well, I never had game to begin with, it was more of - look good, get hit on, and choose either to respond positively, ignore, or respond negatively.
Stupid southern boys and playing it safe is really not my style. I'm not really used to being as aggressive as I really should be with this boy (given the fact that I have about 8 weeks left in this place to seal the deal and make it into a summer fling).
Good vibes were in place- I made a lot of physical contact when I was talking to him, isolated myself with him from our other friends, etc etc. Although I suppose I could have been seen as playing games because towards the end of the night I wasn't as aggressive (but then again it wasn't as intimate of a situation - we ended up leaving the bar and going to his frat house, where I knew exactly 1 other person) but that could also be because I was also sobering up and needed to get my ass home so I could get to work at 8am.
I don't even think this is about attraction anymore - it's about my ego, and that means I need to bed him within the next week. I'm supposed to be having dinner (girls-only!) with 2 other girls who are actually dating 2 guys in the fraternity Wednesday night so p-haps I will bring it up and they can tell me about the man and his...romantic past (whether he's aggressive, serial dater, serial monogamist, serial...onenightstander, celibate, etc)
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment