Nevermind, my tutoring job is actually Mon/Wed at a diff center's location from 12-7:30PM, then Thurs/Sat from 11-7:30 and 9-5:30 at the place that I already work at. So that's 30 hours a week, which is pretty much what I wanted from the beginning.
My second job's boss is calling me at 11am to give me projects to start writing proposals for and then go in on Friday to talk about it and to actually start working.
I hung out with one of my friends from HS last night. Good to know other people have even more fucked up relationships than I do. Although my fucked up relationship lasted for a lot longer than hers did (3yrs vs 1). I'm just glad I have some friends who will get real with me and use whatever methods to get the reality through to my head...because she was stuck with a freeloading, not even that attractive, large, not going anywhere, older man....for an entire year.
That is just sad. If I were in that situation, my friends would've shamed me until I left him. I probably would be too embarrassed to actually go out anywhere with him...and then we'd just break up.
Weight update -10.4 to go...
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how on earth are you losing weight so fast? See... this is why I should be working out with you.... damnit.....
Post a Comment