I really thought I was going to have no social life this summer - but this may just be the 2nd blip on the radar. open bar from 7-9pm!!! which means I will be leaving mi casa very soon.
Going away party for my friend from HS who is heading to LA to be the personal assistant (read: babysitter for) to a certain alt-rocker-turned-mega-producer. I'm just excited because he owns a stake in a certain hipster bar by where I will be living next year and she will CERTAINLY be inviting me to rub elbows with the likes of ASHLEE SIMPSON! (I love terrible pop singers!)
--------------------
In other news, I am in love with the south's weather! It started raining and thundering and JUST stopped - so it rained for a total of about 30min...the streets are almost dry now! LOVE THIS! This is such a departure from the alma mater's weather - which was just about exactly the opposite - rain for long periods of time with about 30min of dryness, then more rain...and more rain...and more thunder...and I just want to cry thinking about it.
Oh and, HMOTD? PARIS HILTON. Wow, she needs a life coach.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment