click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fine, I gave in

Social event number 1. Summer launch by my friend's promotions company.

I think I will be classy tonight and have only 1 drink.

Was on the phone with him for a while - wtf is up with these people and their significant others? Most of my friends from home have gotten fat and are still dating the same people they were in high school or someone in that same circle of friends...can we grow up and network a LITTLE bit more people? honestly. That's part of the reason I tried to get out of this place - because I didn't want to be tied down to everything that was home and every little piece of gossip between the same juvenile people.

Anyway, I'd like it if more people could be single. Then I wouldn't be tempted to actually answer one of many ex-boy's messages/phone calls but could just have fun.

I'm too unmotivated to find these people so I rely on my list of guy friends, most of whom (as stated previously) are either fat or attached.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit.

No comments: