click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yawn

I'm going out with someone tonight. He's cute and has a really nice body even if he doesn't have a real job (he's a bartender and he's 33.)

He is kind of boring to talk to, but I can just stare at him and get a free meal and movie out of it so I guess it's not that bad of a deal.

Sometimes I call boys and go on dates because it's a free meal that's not with my parents. One time, I went on a date with someone who will not be named, and he actually made me pay for my share of the meal...and then proceeded to call me and try to make plans with me later. I don't think so.

Man that I had a connection with needs to call or text me. I feel like we're playing one of those games. He called, he text'd, he called again, and maybe he thinks it's my turn to initiate conversation/go out. I'm so lazy when it comes to that - I just don't like to call people. So, no, still his turn.

Also, to the 3 people who actually read this blog - I am still at 10 pounds to go in terms of going back to my pre-college weight. I don't understand it, I don't go to the gym for 2 days and eat a lot of chocolate and I don't gain any weight. The next 2 days I go to the gym and go back to my routine, and stop eating chocolate, and I still don't lose any weight. I think I've hit a plateau...or I may just have to start working out harder (I've been kind of slacking on the weight-lifting for the past couple of days.)

No comments: