click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, June 2, 2007

B-O-R-I-N-G

Home is really boring. I have like 2 friends who are actually in town, and I'm too lazy to actually make plans with them, or our schedules conflict.

I spent last night watching TV and then going to bed. I'm probably going to do the same thing tonight. I really just don't care for the people here. I've also avoided going out with the ex-boy so that leaves my actual social interactions with people limited to people at work.

Oh well, at least this brief respite gives my liver some time to heal itself, and my brain a lot less alcohol to drown itself in.

On another note - have still not seen the Hot Man from the gym. I am really sad about this, mostly because he actually motivated me to go to the gym and stay there longer so I can be a creeper and stare at him. I have yet to find a replacement for him. The guys at the gym are either really muscular and plain scary, or frat bro's trying to get their gym on...or old men who used to be frat bro's trying to get their gym on. It's slim pickings...so Marcher, if you're reading this, the gym is just not that exciting this summer.

1 comment:

Healthy Body said...

I am reading this, and what a bummer. Maybe you just need to go at different times and see if he's adjusted his schedule. I wish there was more hotness for you to enjoy!