I really wish I were ghetto, or could even remotely pull off ghetto-star when I'm NOT inebriated.
With that said, do you know what I'm excited about? Ice-T and his wife (internet star) CoCo are taping the pilot for their reality show tentatively titled "The Beauty and the Beast."
For those who are not excited about trashy reality shows like Flavor of Love and I Love NY, this is not the show for you. For those who are not well-versed in what CoCo looks like, here is a good photo of her -ahem- assets.
================================
Furthermore, MARIAH (she's on fi-ah) CAREY has put out her first video since We Belong Together (starring none other than hottie Wentworth Millter) and Say Somethin' with that troll that Janet Jackson is dating. Anyway, this is with Bone Thugs -n- Harmony - here's the video, and I love Mimi...I can't help it. She was the first CD I ever bought (Daydream) and I loved her even all the way through Glitter (I even bought Rainbow). I have bought every single Mariah album and can list them in chronological order. (Yes, I am a fangirl, shut the fuck up).
No comments:
Post a Comment