Okay, so I really have no idea what I am doing in my second job...I've talked to the owner about 3 times about my proposals for the first project...and it's just not working out because I still have no idea what I'm supposed to write for the proposal...and so I am going to show up with my laptop this afternoon with a blank word document because I have NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE.
I have to come up a timeline (which is pretty impossible for me to do because to do this project I have to rely on the availability and schedule of others...along with mine since I work 4 days a week)...along with an upfront pay for the entire project.
I'm watching TV right now - and DirecTV is having a commercial about how it is on 99.96% of the time...except DirecTV went out at my gym last night when I was attempting to watch NCAA Baseball during commercials of The Office.
My mom is freaking out because she thinks we won't sell the house, and my dad is leaving tomorrow morning to Philadelphia...which means it's just me and my mom for the next 7 weeks...which may or may not drive me completely insane.
I have to leave soon...with my blank proposal (it literally has nothing in it) *minor freak out*
weight loss update: +10lbs to go.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment