click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, June 18, 2007

happy 100th post to my blog

why the hell did I make a dentist appointment for 9:10AM? Am I a masochist?? I should've set the alarm for 8:50AM...it's not like I am going to eat before an dental appointment, that would be even more idiotic. I plan on coming home and sleeping.

On another note, I am adamant about losing the 15 pounds that I've gained in my years at college this summer.

I have +12.4 to go. The plan is to 1)do cardio for at least 45min/day, 2)not eat anything after 8pm, 3)stop snacking.

This can't be that hard...well, except for the snacking part I suppose.

2 comments:

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

I need to lose 15 lbs of fat and gain 30 lbs of muscle.

GRITS said...

lol that means you have to not only run but also *gasp* weight train!!!! and drink protein shakes like a manly man.