Updates on life after college:
HJF and HGF are not working out. As we know, HJF, in a fantastic fashion, left me in the middle of NYC not too long ago, with all of his stuff in my possession, and I was teetering on the edge of throwing that backpack and all of his other stuff into the Hudson River. (Read the entry here )
HJF and HGF are living together this summer, and from what I hear, HGF is teetering close to the edge of losing it and stabbing HJF in his sleep.
Twist: HJF and HGF are going to NYC together this weekend...can't wait to see how that works out.
Twist#2: HGF is seriously contemplating moving home next month because he can't stand living with HJF anymore.
Twist#3: HBF is moving at the beginning of July to live with HGF and HJF...and HJF and HBF haven't exactly gotten along in the last couple of weeks of college, so I can't wait to see how that works out either...because HJF is a neat freak, and HBF isn't exactly (well, not even close to) a very neat apartment-mate in terms of cleaning up her room/stuff.
In other news - I miss my hipster friends from college...they're all in NYC living it up (read: getting high by the NY Pier and thinking the pigeons are staring at them in judgmental ways) while I'm in the South doing little to nothing exciting.
The house went on the market yesterday, and today we already had someone come by to look at it...the agent left a message saying they'd stop by between 1-3pm, meaning I just got home because I got shunned from my house for those 2 hours. I think the local Starbucks will be seeing a lot of me in the next couple of weeks because that's where I go to read my book (re-reading Anna Karenina for the summer)/call random people when I get shunned from my house.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment