fear and loathing
...mostly loathing.
click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
and lunge
I want Chloe Sevigny's legs! Oh and also her ability to pull off an ORANGE dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frequent abbrevs/names
HGF: Head Gay Friend
HEF: Head Engineer Friend (female)
HBF: Head Blonde Friend (female)
HJF: Head Jew Friend (male)
Pradabag: Male Gay Friend
HMOTD: Hot Mess (or Man) of The Day
The Boy: the guy that I'm currently seeing or dating, may also refer to an ex-boyfriend.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(157)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(19)
▼
June
(27)
real post
HMOTD - CoCo
OH MY GOD.
deathstar
Yawn
CL Update 2
CL
hgm
Underwhelmed
Alphabet Soup
Busy Bee
Civil War
Lip Gloss
happy 100th post to my blog
well crap.
Top Secret Gay Bomb
and lunge
HMOTD - Jason Behr
extreeeme
ohh excursion #2
She easily cries...
I have somewhere to live!
gym updates
that didn't work out either
Fine, I gave in
B-O-R-I-N-G
HMOTD June 01
►
May
(17)
►
April
(34)
►
March
(32)
About Me
GRITS
girl raised in the south
View my complete profile
Currently Listening To...
Things I Read
Above The Law
Carrying Contraption
Go Fug Yourself
Oh No They Didn't!
PostSecret
Skye in Paris
Tracy in Cali
Labels
accessories
(1)
alcohol
(26)
awkwardness
(2)
bad
(1)
bags
(1)
being poor
(7)
birthday
(1)
clothes
(5)
crazy
(4)
depression
(3)
diet
(2)
fat people
(1)
feelings
(3)
fierceness
(1)
foreign men
(1)
fratty boys
(9)
high school people
(1)
HMOTD
(20)
incoherent
(5)
isabelly
(3)
jews
(1)
job search
(3)
men
(5)
movies
(1)
music
(6)
non-existent love life
(3)
nyc
(2)
older men
(37)
post-college-woes
(4)
random
(3)
rant
(23)
relationships
(20)
ridiculousness
(15)
school
(20)
senioritis
(4)
shoes
(4)
shopping
(5)
stress
(2)
strife
(2)
summer
(35)
technology
(1)
the south
(2)
TV
(10)
ugly clothes
(5)
weird ass people
(2)
work
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment