I am going to have to haul ass to the gym tonight. I want to watch Top Chef, which means I have to be back home before 10 (which pretty much never happens because I usually don't get to the gym until 9). I am also going out for some late drinks with someone at 11, which means I might have to just give up on watching Top Chef because I'm going to have to leave at 10:45. DAMNIT. Bravo better be re-running that shit when I get home tonight!
The date last night was a lot better than expected. He's not quite as boring as I had previously thought...but since I was wearing heels, he also wasn't as tall as I had previously thought. Pradabag tells me he would still touch him, so I guess I get the gay friend seal of approval. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, and went and saw 1408, and to Pradabag's complete surprise - didn't even kiss. Hello, it was a first real date, and southern men do not work it like that (I mean, even I know that). Most southern men take about at least 3 dates to even take the relationship to a sexual level.
Also - the most nerve-wrecking 10 seconds of my life thus far this week? when I saw a totally ugly faded blue nasty ass truck (the kind that you would find 15 illegal immigrants in the back of) pull in and thought it was him. Thank God it wasn't. For the curious, he drives a black Lexus...which is a far cry from the illegal immigrant truck.
Anywho, we're probably going to hang out again, seeing as how he sent me a text once he got home about how it was great and whatnot. We made fun of fat people together, that's probably a good sign of a long lasting relationship (with me, anyway - the other ingredients include lies, deceit, and a big dick)
Okay, so I actually did my normal load of weight lifting yesterday at the gym, and voila, I lost .6 pounds, so that means 9.4pounds to go till I reach my high school weight, haha.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment