click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

well crap.

my "regular" schedule for my job finally came down - I only have 2 days of the week instead of uh...the 5 that I requested. GREAT.

I started emailing people about summer jobs today so that I'm not sitting on my ass 5 days of the week and I'm meeting with one of them on Friday. That job is pay by project only, so it shouldn't be too bad. I still have no idea what I would be doing, but basically the owner said she has so much going on that I could pretty much pick the projects that I am interested in doing. That's not too bad.

If it comes down to it, I might have to start going to restaurants and asking for jobs. It's not that I need the money very badly, but more the fact that I feel like a complete waste of life sitting on my ass doing nothing day after day (I'm restless and it's only been 2 days).

Our house is going up for sale TOMORROW, so I really need to get busy so that I'm not awkward and in the house when people come to look at it.

PS. I wish I were back at college...all the fun people are going to be there this summer except for me and HEF. On the other hand, things are looking spectacular for my liver...

1 comment:

Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

i've been sitting on my ass for the past two weeks and it's great.

but i can't drink during daytime...booo