click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

HMOTD - CoCo

Okay I've decided that I can't just post ONE photo of the glorious mess that is CoCo and just let is be...oh CoCo, you are a giant mess, and let us count the ways...

1. Her ass is ridiculous. Seriously. Ridiculous. I didn't know you could have actual ASS CLEAVAGE. Oh, but you can...you can serve a 7 course dinner on that.
2. She outdoes herself with these amazing outfits. Now most people wear dresses or shirts with keyhole cuts in the chest area to show some breast cleavage. Nope. Not CoCo...she has a keyhole on her butt so show some that not only is she not wearing any support for all that junk in the trunk, but that they are holding up very nicely on their own.
3. Not only does she like to show butt cleavage, she also has what seems to be Pam Anderson's old breasts on the front. How the hell does this woman sleep? I feel like she only has 2 positions - on the left side, or on the right side...because she can't sleep on her back or her stomach. DAMN.
4. 3 words. LACE. DENIM. PANTS.

No comments: