In my 14 people seminar, my professor still doesn't know my name...or at least I don't think he does.
He handed me back the wrong paper today...except I didn't even notice until I got an email aboutit...even though it had the last name "Park" on top of every page...I guess I just thought it said "Page 3" instead of "Park 3" on top of everything.
This may or may not be due to the fact that I don't talk in class...ever, because I don't do the reading for class...ever, and I do the Wednesday crossword in class every week.
Even worse - the grade was about 2 grades below my real grade (B, I got an A-) and I didn't even care. There used to be a time where a B would've killed me and I would've actually read the entire comments section...that passed along with my patience for this undergraduate experience.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment