click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Menz Update

Bar Boy (28yo townie) is painfully nice and adorable. Even though I'm over it I still have to see him every night I go to his bar and I feel bad so I inadvertently lead him on by hugging him and talking to him all the time.

Football Boy (20yo student) slapped a girl over the weekend because she slapped him for no reason. Then the idiot of a girl called the cops on him and of course they couldn't do anything about it. weirdest story I've heard in a while...because people would preface the incident with "oh I heard it was a domestic disturbance." Apparently he had (or has!!?!) a girlfriend, so I don't know what the hell his ass was doing in my room at 1:30 in the morning unannounced, trying to confess his love for me.

Jew Boy (21yo student) is on the minds of one of my friends solely because she believes we are truly destined to have little indie Jew babies. Bear in mind, I have not spoken to this jewboy since it happened, and when we ran into each other at one of the bars a week later we completely ignored each other's presence.

Cradle Robbing Boy (18yo student) is the most adorable thing ever, thinks I'm cute and is apparently really shy (and yet noticed that I have "a nice rack.") We'll see where that goes.

The Boy (24yo professional) is still the most adorable, nice, adoring boyfriend in the world, but it just is not meant to be, and we're completely broken up and yet still maintain our "friendship" aka we talk a lot and will probably have lots of sex when I see him in the summer.

so basically, I'm surrounded by adorable and nice men, and yet I don't want any of them.

Gee, what a problem to have eh?

1 comment:

CoCoCan said...

wooow...
so many men...
I'd like the men surround me as friends....