Since Isabelly went belly up and officially left the universe, I've been suffering through actually having to listen to other people talk, and paying the general public attention when I'm outside and/or at the gym.
At one point I was carrying my laptop around and decided to just put my headphones on. That made me realize how desperate I really was, and thus today, I got my ass to the store and bought a 2 gig iPod nano.
I figure I can use this to tide me over at the gym/on my walks until I actually get the money for an 80gig, or maybe by that time there will be a 120gig, and the 80gig will be cheap(er). Since this thing won't be used as often, I gave it the entirely too creative name of Back Up...as in, the back up iPod for when (because it will eventually) the next one dies.
Too bad I didn't think of this before Isabelly died.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment