Skye, this is what you're missing out on while your butt is chasing JGL and models in Paris. I MISS YOU.
Thursday: dinner date with a certain 28 year old, proceeding to go to the laundry mat and talk about the date with Head Gay Friend (HGF from now on). Head to HGF's apartment, made my 5shot LIT...and watched South Park with Blonde Girl (BG), Gaysian, and someone who's not worth mentioning or giving a name for. Everyone's drunk and we head out to the bars. It was my friend's 22nd birthday, so everyone was buying everyone else shots...and that's when I fell head first into a pool of tequila.
I started talking to my TA from 3 semesters ago, who was there without his wife(!) and apparently was being a giant ghetto mess on the dance floor and everywhere else. HGF decided to hook up with a boy that we openly refer to as Lobotomy Boy, mostly because whenever he dances his mouth hangs open as if he has had a lobotomy. Things heat up from there, as my drunk butt decided it'd be good to hook them up (hello, I do enjoy in watching the demise of others)...and they hooked up in other ways that night other than on the dance floor.
Me, on the other hand, ended up taking the bus home, having to talk to the bus driver so I can focus on something that wasn't moving.
Friday: Hungover the entire day, decide to go to an apt party. We were the first ones there, but I had to go hide off in my friend's bedroom because HGF decided to bring some people that I don't like to be around. Finally other people persuaded us to get out of the bedroom and be social in the dark living room, so I sat there until I decided that I should probably get a drink. Fast forward and I'm talking to a boy. The party got hoppin' after a while, but I really did not want to be social outside due to the amount of smelly old foreign men that were there, and I was content in my friend's bedroom drinking, talking to the boy, and listening to the gay cast of Dreamgirls bitch about everyone and everything.
Awkward and bizarre moments of the night includes 1) making out on the dance floor with the boy and hearing some random man go "OH THAT'S SEXY" while his face is literally 6inches away from ours. 2) awkward dancing as if that's what a college boy is supposed to do if he wants to court a girl he met at a party. 3) intense amount of spooning that occured post-coitus and then not asking for my number, and leaving me with "I'll see you around campus" --> awkward AND bizarre. 4) someone telling me he usually likes to get to know people and not engage in such behavior until a week or two later...so I have no idea where that leaves me.
Saturday: Jazz band from Cali, finishing off a bottle of Captain Morgan's in friend's room during the show, and awkward moments attempting to not notice the fact that boy from last night was at the same show. Fast forward to an even more awkward party...full of socially awkward grad students (hopefully I will not be one of those next year) dancing to bizarre 80s throwback music. I drink something that tastes like catpiss.
Good things: housemate from last night apologized for yelling at me this morning for waking him up; met some random kid from Philly and told him not to go to grad school here; HGF met up with me here and made a giant fool of himself dancing with his shirt rolled up to show his stomach. I still find it humorous that people still question his sexuality when it is so blatant that he clearly enjoys the cock. He is by no means a femme, and he tends to not like femmes in general, but he still exudes an aura of gay that you just can't deny. When I first met HGF, I outrightly asked if he were gay, and since this was at the time of his self-denial, he adamantly protested and denied my allegations. A lot has changed since then...like his drinking alcohol like water among others.
Spent the night at HGF's apt...Awkward and bizarre moment of the night: boy from last semester who crushed on me and who got crushed by me called me at 3:30AM...needless to say, I did not answer the phone, and HGF and I both drunkenly decided that it was a dream and that did not happen in reality. More awkward this morning while eating brunch at a local cafe --> staring out the window, bitching about the rain, and seeing boy from Friday walking towards the cafe in the rain.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment