wow, I feel like a sack of bricks punched me in the stomach. Note to self and others - taking shots of Beefeater 47% gin is NOT a good idea when you did not eat dinner, because you can FEEL your stomach burning...in WAVES. Actually, I can feel my stomach burning NOW as I reminisce last night.
I got home trashed and did a lot of regrettable facebook messaging. I made some regrettable food choices (burritos are NOT the way to go). I met someone who's going to the same law school next semester, that was pretty cool...except for the fact that he told me he's met me before at his fraternity house (I don't even go there, unless it was over the summer because we were there a lot to party by ourselves), and I swear I have never seen him in my life...but whatever.
I try not to put mental effort into remembering people on this campus (because they're all dead to me) unless it's someone whose company I actually enjoy.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment