I skipped 2 of my 3 classes today to 1)go to a psych experiment to earn $5 to put in the bank account so I can buy booze/cigarettes, and 2)sit outside because it was gorgeous with my friends and make fun of everyone who walked by.
There was a pre-frosh and his mom who walked by while we were re-enacting the Mobile, Alabama leprechaun case (amateur sketch anyone?) in a fake southern accent talking about how we needed to get a hold of that stuff that made the crackhead go up in the tree and pretend to be a leprechaun...Anyway, I hope the pre-frosh decides to come here just because we are utterly ridiculous like this.
There is some bullshit going on with the weather. I mean yesterday and today it was in the 60s, sunny, breezy, BOOTYFUL in general. However, Thursday through all of NEXT WEEK is snow, rain, and in the 20s-30s for the highs.
Ire. A lot of ire.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment