click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, April 2, 2007

I give up.

I am just BAFFLED at the amount of stupidity that surrounds me at this prestigious institution.

I'm sorry Administrative Assistant (AA), but can you please NOT clog my inbox with incoherent emails about your "role" of blue tape to put up posters? Do you really believe I have nothing better to do with my time than go around stealing tape so that I can perform YOUR job rather than sit on my ass and procrastinate the minute amount of work that I actually have?

I try to avoid this type of ridiculousness at any cost, but some things, like repeated emails, are completely unavoidable. I can't believe AA had the nerve to include the fact that she cannot perform her daily tasks due to this disruption. Hell, go to the main office and get some tape. Do you really think it's going to matter if you don't stick up new posters or take down posters that are expired today instead of tomorrow?

This anger is also brimming from the fact that my stupid sorority (SS) is run by a group of sophomores that I'd like to refer to as the JUNTA, or otherwise known as self-righteous bitches who have metal rods up their asses. I've already boycotted chapter for the better part of the semester due to the junta's idiotic and haphazard enforcement of even more idiotic rules. They must be boycotting sanity and common sense. Way to piss off seniors.

I feel bad b/c I haven't seen many girls that I actually can stand, but if they're really my friends they'll see me in other capacities rather than just at chapter. In the newest addition to the junta's ban on sanity, they've decided to charge people to go to our crush party. I'm sorry, but the SS is not full of fun partiers who like to drink a lot and have a ridiculous time at parties. Rather, they like to yell at and talk shit about people who do. So thus, I'm stealing those FUN PEOPLE from the crush party and having our own shindig.

I hope those bitches have fun with dumb Dorks Till Death frat boys and other socially AWKWARD people while sipping on the BEAST and ANDRE in an EMPTY and LAME party while my friends and I are being giant messes and drinking QUALITY alcoholic beverages.

oh and also, I cannot begin to deal with my complicated, not-even-significant other and our issues at this point. I haven't talked to him for 3 days, and at this point I think it's better that I don't talk to him until my ass is done with the semester.

No comments: