click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

my so-called life

My head still hurts. It is 3PM.

Last night was a giant mess. I hit on a 20something 2nd-year MBA student without meaning to. THAT was awkward. He seemed cute from what I could remember. I was yelling at and gesturing to HGF at the bar and that guy ended up next to me, talking to me and whatnot. Then we ended up at another bar with him and his friend and I got a free drink out of that whole ordeal.

Lots of drunken dancing..eating..etc.

The only reason I woke up this morning is because I had to take senior portraits. This is how messed up my day has been:

1. I show up to the session for Class of 2008 portraits because I just never got to the seven bazillion sessions that were here last semester/earlier this semester.
2. I show up with $4 because I was too hungover to make sure I had enough money for the $5 sitting fee.
3. I go to the ATM to get money and start walking in the wrong direction. I get to the pizza place and realize that my ATM was NOT, as I had originally thought, on a street corner.
4. I am still planning on getting trashed tonight.

I think I was inadvertently hitting on the photographer too. I think I was drunk and hungover at the same time. It was quite a mess. I almost told him to go to the bars with me and my friends, but I think that would have been a little too inappropriate. He had really pretty eyes though.


yay senior year...?

No comments: