AA sent out yet ANOTHER email explaining that the blue tape has been recovered. Oh goody! I really just couldn't take the suspense of the Tale of the Missing Blue Tape! Thank the Lord it has finally been solved!!! stupidity FTW! This is one of the reasons I believe in post-natal abortion.
(end rant)

in other news, I wish I were as fierce as Beyonce. I really do. I want her fierce hair and her badonkadonk. I also covet her shoe collection. I mean look at her on the red carpet at the Grammy's - the old and the young ogle and want her bootylicious self.

On top of that, she's comfortable in her lady humps and curves, while my butt is at the gym 5 days a week because I go to school with anorexics and coke fiends.
Although it must be noted that while the Grammy dress was spectacular on her in color and fit, this particular bikini top is doing nothing for her lady lumps. That left boobs has been chopped into 3 different parts, and the right boob got split in half. However, only the fierce Beyonce can pull this off and not look as ridiculous as most people would because of her *~*~*~sultry hair~*~*~*
oh Bee, i'll let you upgrade me.
No comments:
Post a Comment