fear and loathing
...mostly loathing.
click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
fifth-graders caught having sex in classroom
...
holy crap.
1 comment:
Healthy Body
said...
I agree... holy crap
I'm going to comment now... okay wichu?
April 6, 2007 at 11:33 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frequent abbrevs/names
HGF: Head Gay Friend
HEF: Head Engineer Friend (female)
HBF: Head Blonde Friend (female)
HJF: Head Jew Friend (male)
Pradabag: Male Gay Friend
HMOTD: Hot Mess (or Man) of The Day
The Boy: the guy that I'm currently seeing or dating, may also refer to an ex-boyfriend.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(157)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(27)
►
May
(17)
▼
April
(34)
WEST BUSHWICK
what the hell
bar tab
Fanjaya
Stand Up Guy
themed parties
THC
Happy 420
Group Therapy
HMOTD
HMOTD
This Week
Menz Update
Hot Mess of the Day
Weekend Away
Casual Encounters Part II
my so-called life
alcoholism
Casual Encounters
o..m..g..
Got Zoloft?
Hot Mess of The Day
This is bullshit!!!
Whachoo Know About Thaat?
the night before today
Mr. Hankey
I'm going to get what I want.
back, back, back it up
fifth-graders caught having sex in classroom...hol...
I learned how to flirt.
Post-Natal Abortions
I give up.
CWtv
Hot Mess OTD - Me...
►
March
(32)
About Me
GRITS
girl raised in the south
View my complete profile
Currently Listening To...
Things I Read
Above The Law
Carrying Contraption
Go Fug Yourself
Oh No They Didn't!
PostSecret
Skye in Paris
Tracy in Cali
Labels
accessories
(1)
alcohol
(26)
awkwardness
(2)
bad
(1)
bags
(1)
being poor
(7)
birthday
(1)
clothes
(5)
crazy
(4)
depression
(3)
diet
(2)
fat people
(1)
feelings
(3)
fierceness
(1)
foreign men
(1)
fratty boys
(9)
high school people
(1)
HMOTD
(20)
incoherent
(5)
isabelly
(3)
jews
(1)
job search
(3)
men
(5)
movies
(1)
music
(6)
non-existent love life
(3)
nyc
(2)
older men
(37)
post-college-woes
(4)
random
(3)
rant
(23)
relationships
(20)
ridiculousness
(15)
school
(20)
senioritis
(4)
shoes
(4)
shopping
(5)
stress
(2)
strife
(2)
summer
(35)
technology
(1)
the south
(2)
TV
(10)
ugly clothes
(5)
weird ass people
(2)
work
(8)
1 comment:
I agree... holy crap
I'm going to comment now... okay wichu?
Post a Comment