pic courtesy of L'Officiel Hommes Spring/Summer 07 magazineWentworth Miller plays someone on Prison Break. I like to watch it on mute while I write papers or go online shopping. He is one sexy bastard. I think it's an issue that everyone I post who's hot is on one TV show or another. I need to stop watching so much TV, but I'd rather waste my life this way during Spring Break than party all night long, since that's what I do at school anyway.
Anyway, adding on to my fancying of halfies - Wentworth is half white and half black, which you know, supposedly puts him in some sort of "I had to deal with trauma, being a Lone Ranger on the playground, not knowing where I fit in" brooding man type. Please, he was probably that superhot, smart loner kid who every girl had a crush on but was too intimated to talk to. Making him even hotter is the fact that he went to and graduated from Princeton with a degree in English...oh and he can also sing - he was in the a capella group the Princeton Tigertones.
That must be the stupidest a capella group name I have ever heard.
Anyway, adding on to my fancying of halfies - Wentworth is half white and half black, which you know, supposedly puts him in some sort of "I had to deal with trauma, being a Lone Ranger on the playground, not knowing where I fit in" brooding man type. Please, he was probably that superhot, smart loner kid who every girl had a crush on but was too intimated to talk to. Making him even hotter is the fact that he went to and graduated from Princeton with a degree in English...oh and he can also sing - he was in the a capella group the Princeton Tigertones.
That must be the stupidest a capella group name I have ever heard.
1 comment:
Hey! The tigertones are a great acapella group I'll have you know, with a fabulous name.
I didn't know he went to Pton.. pretty sweet.
Post a Comment