Mandy Moore is hot, and she looks really good in the April issue of Vanity Fair. I loved her in Saved, it's such a shame Jena Malone has taken a Cory Kennedy turn for the worse...I can't find those pictures but just imagine cute little Jena with long stringy hair, eyeliner penciled mustache and drawn on tears from her right eye....In other news - my hot man of the day is Anderson Cooper....
(click on it for the larger image, AC is totally worth it)Too bad he's rumored to be gay, but I can still ogle him from afar. When I was a senior in HS and went to NYC for the National Model UN Conference (yes, I am a dork, but I was a hot ghetto mess even back then...apparently the teacher thought I was having sex with my parner...which was not true) we were walking around where we were staying (Hilton on 34th, I believe) and actually ended up on the AC360 show as one of those crazy people waving in the back through the glass and staring through the glass like stalkers...and thus begins my obsession with the silver minx.
Anyway, he's hot, I hope I run into him next year, or yall can just look out for me as the weirdo outside his window during AC360 (CNN 10PM EST)
No comments:
Post a Comment