Lately, my anger at the world and most of its inhabitants have been noted by a number of different people. I am not in the position to deny any of it, nor will I be changing my behavior, which brings me to my next rant about this kid that I am forced to deal with for a group project this semester.
He automatically assumes the leadership role, which is totally fine except for the fact that he tries to steer the group in certain directions when everyone else wants to move differently. This then results in a 30min unnecessary conversation about his thought process and why it is better and then arguing over the semantics of everyone's arguments. It is completely unnecessary and a total waste of time. It is one thing to be a leader and take initiative in moving the project along, but it is another thing when you are trying to take control when no one else wants you to take control.
Another thing that really bothers me is how he speaks. He speaks quickly and stutters often. He has a lisp and a foreign accent. None of these facts make him a good speaker, and yet he chooses to vocalize his often unneeded opinions much too often. He also says "correct" instead of "yes," and it just really bothers me.
Maybe I don't have a reason to openly hate on him, but he just really brought my day down. It was a 2:30PM meeting and I was still completely hungover and wanting to die, so you can see how voluntarily spending an hour in the presence of this individual was helping that cause.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment