click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ugly Clothes - Real Life Edition

It was a nice and balmy 52 degrees this morning, with dense fog and a gentle breeze. It had thunderstormed last night, so it was a bit muddy out too.

Just because it is above freezing does not mean that your fat ass needs to be let out for air in your leggings. Leggings are NOT PANTS. Leggings go UNDER SOMETHING and DO NOT stand alone, especially when you have over 2% body fat, which is all of the population who are willing such tights without coverage.

I do not need to see your camel toe on my way to class. NO ONE should be subject to that. I do not need to see your fat ass hanging out past your jacket when I get out of class, because if it is cold enough for you to don a jacket, it is cold enough to be wearing PANTS, as in REAL PANTS, pants with POCKETS, ZIPPERS, BUTTONS. And, as bored as I am during class, I do not need to be consumed with counting the number of rolls that are visible on your thigh..because believe me, they are visible.

You are NOT cute, you just look like you have an abnormally large and yet pancake shaped ass.

In other news, I saw a girl walking around with a short jean skirt and a pair of hideous boots. When you are pale and white, you should not be wearing a pair of knee-high motorcycle boots with color the shade of toenail fungus, because it just looks like the fungus spread to and have consumed your calves.

No comments: