picture courtesy of imdb.comIf you haven't seen the ads for the Showtime series The Tudors, you should get a hold of any publication in the recent weeks...because it has a giant photo of Jonathan Rhys Meyers (for the ladies) and 3 women with obscenely large cleavages (for the menz)...but we're not talking about that right now.
The HMOTD is Henry Cavill of The Tudors. He plays Charles, Henry's Biff, and is extremely gorgeous. He was in The Count of Monte Cristo and Tristan and Isolde...I haven't seen either of those movies, but I'm pretty motivated to rent both of them.
However, the facts that he's from New Jersey and went to private school don't bode well for his personality...mostly because I see too many of those types around my campus, and even though some of them are very pleasing to the eye, I would rather slit my wrists while sitting in a bathtub full of my blood and make music with the sound of my tears than actually having to endure those imbiciles*.
*disclaimer: I don't hate all people from New Jersey who went to private school, just the majority of them.
The Tudors air 10PM every Sunday on Showtime starting April 1st - for now, you can watch episode 1+2 of the series online at www.sho.com
The HMOTD is Henry Cavill of The Tudors. He plays Charles, Henry's Biff, and is extremely gorgeous. He was in The Count of Monte Cristo and Tristan and Isolde...I haven't seen either of those movies, but I'm pretty motivated to rent both of them.
However, the facts that he's from New Jersey and went to private school don't bode well for his personality...mostly because I see too many of those types around my campus, and even though some of them are very pleasing to the eye, I would rather slit my wrists while sitting in a bathtub full of my blood and make music with the sound of my tears than actually having to endure those imbiciles*.
*disclaimer: I don't hate all people from New Jersey who went to private school, just the majority of them.
The Tudors air 10PM every Sunday on Showtime starting April 1st - for now, you can watch episode 1+2 of the series online at www.sho.com
No comments:
Post a Comment