click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, March 19, 2007

ramblings

I got the Boy sick, I don't understand it - every sickness I ever have, he always seems to have a much rougher time with it than I do. When I had my weird stomach flu, he was out of it for about 2 weeks, throwing up and unable to accomplish much if anything at his work. This time, he had to stay home today (which is yay for me because he typically doesn't get home till 8 on Mondays anyway) because every muscle in his body was aching and he refuses to take medicine! He refuses to take the correct dosage (1tylenol instead of 2 for pain) and refuses to take cold/flu medicine. And he just gained 8 pounds of muscle....now he's not eating anymore or going to the gym. sadface.

In other news, I found the perfect formal dress - short enough to showcase my gams and the halter is nice and low enough to showcase the ladies. It's not gaudy/sequined but it is seafoam green!

The hot man was at the gym today...he is tall and lean...about 3% bodyfat and all lean buldging muscles...nice and big arms, muscular quads...hmm I really need to know what he looks like without a shirt on, because I have a feeling I will really enjoy that show as well...okay enough fantasizing - I really need a picture of him...I have to start going about an hour later so I have more staring time...at some point this week I need to start up a conversation...

No comments: