pic courtesy of hughlaurie.net and rollingstone magazineSince we're hot off the heels of my latest oldmancrush, the HManOTD is Hugh Laurie (aka Gregory House, MD). He is hot as hell - and as my Sunday afternoon movie-watching habits have paid off, he was one of the dog snatchers in the 101 Dalmatians live-action movie (with Glenn Close and the girl who plays Julia on Nip/Tuck).
He plays House sooo well, but I've been reading all these reports about how he HATES living in LA, apart from his family (who are still in Britain). There are all these pictures of him looking really glum wandering around LA alone. I just want to hug him and tell his damn wife to stop being a stubborn English bitch and move her dumbass and their 2 children over to LA.
New episode on Friday at 8PM because stupid American Idol had its 2hr sing-a-thon this Tuesday. Speaking of American Idol - I pretty much hate everyone on the show this season, and Sanjaya should not have made it to the top12. Now I'm wasting energy typing about this shithole of a show. Damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment