click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

horror-scope, part infinity

tomorrow = The astral configuration today encourages you to go to extremes. Even though others may find you a bit extreme already, you may not be able to help yourself. The meeting that occurs today could develop fast and furiously into something that rapidly threatens to consume you. But this will be the least of your worries. It could be a true blending of heart and soul, and ever so special!

today was "Don't just sit there -- making the first move is favored now. Take the initiative and strike up a conversation. If you want to minimize risk or awkwardness, just think of it as meeting a potential new friend."

Nothing has happened, because I am not fierce. This lady was talking to the hot man today...so I finally got to hear his voice...which is pretty much how I expected him to speak - nice, calm, and southern. I gawked some more today, as usual. I may or may not be really obvious about it especially when he walks in front of me and I stare straight at him.

Tomorrow is pretty much my last day until late May to actually DO something about it. I need someone to work out with so he/she can shove me into the hot man's big muscular lean arms because this may not happen unless I have either that or some liquid courage, the second of which cannot happen because I have to drive to and from the gym.

To list off exactly how creepy I am - I know his gym schedule and what his car looks like, and this is for someone who has yet to speak to him. Oh yeah, I also lurk him when we ARE at the gym and stare as if I were a 45 year old pervy man preying on a nubile 15 year old cheerleader.

No comments: