click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HMOTD

If I ever adopt I am totally using this line when I tell he/she about the adoption - "You didn't grow inside my stomach, but you grew inside my heart." (line courtesy of Heroes)

the Boy couldn't deliver today, he was too sick to function and didn't want to half-ass it. That was disappointing. I always get in the mood when I see the hot man at the gym (he's like porn for me), and today was no different.

Anyway, since I'm still watching/catching up with the season of Heroes, the hot man of the day will be the last one from Heroes - Adrian Pasdar, or aka Nathan Petrelli from Heroes.
(pic courtesy of tv.com) y u so fyne bb?

Apparently, he's half Iranian, I only know how to say one word in Farsi, and that word is ass, and I would like some from him. Anyway, the halfies always look good, I guess that says something about white people - need a little color to enhance the flavor eh? haha. According to Wikipedia, he won a scholarship to UF (Florida) to play football in college....no wonder he looks so good. I'm not a Gators fan but I'll be one for him.

No comments: