click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, March 26, 2007

Ugly Clothes episode 2

picture courtesy of hduffonline.com

Hilary Duff is a very pretty young lady. She went from chipmunk-cheeked tween on that Lizzie McGuire show to a thin, Joel Madden-dating, (at least she's not LiBlohan partying) semi-adult 19 year old.

I love her makeup, covet her shoes/jewelry/clutch. HOWEVER, there are many things wrong with this picture:

1. She looks like she has armpit fat.
2. Her armpit fat looks like they have cancerous bulbs that semi-resemble chicken cutlets that semi-resemble breasts.
3. The top of the dress looks like the left half of Colonel Sanders' mustache.
4. The bottom of the dress hits her at an unflattering height, making her legs look stumpy.

I just have a huge dislike for dresses that end at mid-calf. I have muscular legs, so it always cuts off at the larger part of my calf, making me look shorter than I actually am, and making my legs look fatter than they really are. As a petite female, I gave up wearing long skirts a long time ago, I swear by short skirts, short dresses, and high heels.

No comments: