click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

High of 75

I am really enjoying open-back shirts right now.

Mostly because it is

1) too cold/slutty for March to be wearing tiny tanks in daylight
2) too warm when you get into your car that's been sitting in the mall parking lot for 3 hours to be wearing something that doesn't have a lot of breathing room.
(pic source: splashnewsonline.com) Whole lotta 'Tifah.
3) something cute (provided that you do NOT have backfat/back rolls/love handles) for you to wear without seeming like a floozy and yet still get looks from men, because let's face it - a nice sexy back is a turn on!...okay let's bring sexyback?..okay bad pun. Say for example...when the hot and yet geeky menz at the Apple store look at you when you bring your Ipod in because it freezes all the time due to a ... love touch (read: dent on the actual Ipod).

Anyway, Isabelly (my Ipod's name...my next one will be called Isatubby - get it? Because the amount that is holds will get bigger and bigger as I upgrade/drop my baby on its head, its name will connotate its memory/lard-carrying abilities) has been freezing and not doing anything for the past couple of weeks so I finally took it to the Apple Genius Bar (for those of you who are experiencing any difficulties with your Apple products, check out www.apple.com/retail/ for the store closest to you with the Genius Bar and make an appointment online to have the Geniuses look at your Apple product - it's all free!) to get it checked out.

Turns out, its hard drive is failing because it's been dropped/bumped so many times...I didn't exactly tell him about the time I woke up from a party, cleaned up, got my shit together, and then realized I couldn't actually use the touch pad or the pause button because it was drenched in beer/wine/other ethanol products. My choices were to either get the hard drive replaced, or ride it out and upgrade to a new one. I think I'm going to tough it out for the next 2 months, hold Isabelly on life support (she did not come with a DNR form) until she dies, and then put her on Ebay and use that money to go towards my new 80gig Ipod. It's too bad the Apple discontinued their educational discount. Boo to Steve Jobs.

No comments: