click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Currently.....

....completed addicted to Heroes (why is Milo Ventimiglia so hot????? PS click on image to enlarge, pic courtesy of Flaunt Magazine)

....trying to find a formal dress (I'm going for the....this is my last one so I'll do/wear whatever the hell I want and look completely gaudy and obnoxious - this is apparently a hard task to accomplish).

....stalking a hot (whom i think is an) ex-marine (aka staring at him while working out at Gold's Gym).



I've been watching ANTM a lot (Thank you VH1) and here are some lessons I've learned.

1 - the bitchier/more interesting you are, the longer you will last because it IS a TV show and they want you there for the viewers (c'mon, how else are you going to explain how JADE got into the final 3 in season 6? I foresee Renee of Cycle8 lasting a long time because she is SUCH a conniving slutbag!)

2 - smile wit yo eyes! otherwise known as Tyra Banks Is Crazy. She overacts to every situation that she's supposed to play in and wears RI-freakin-DONK-ULOUS outfits to every judging. Headscarfs and other head/hair accessorites that make her 5head look like an 8head just really aren't flattering. Everything that the girls do deals with Tyra - I mean is this ANTM or is it Tyra-Banks-Is-Awesome??? The woman tries to be the next Oprah but instead looks and sounds like a MADtv sketch of Oprah played by an epileptic.

3 - This is more of a concern - What exactly is Miss Jay??? Is he/she transgendered? What is his/her real job? What can't he/she just take some hormones and grow boobs and actually be a woman? It just really bothers me that he/she is so feminine and goes by MISS Jay, and yet isn't really transgendered.

4 - Jay Manuel really disturbs me, especially the silver-tipped hair. Who dyes/highlights their hair silver!! SERIOUSLY.

5 - Nigel Barker is HOT.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hate renee too, but i do think shes cute.