1. a 20 gig iPod (to replace the nano that I currently have that replaced Isabelly who replaced my first iPod) from eBay for (hopefully) less than $60...which I probably won't buy because I would rather have a pair of expensive heels than a functioning iPod that holds more than 2 gigs of memory.
2. a pair of Louboutins or Manolos.
I found a pair of really nice black Manolo pumps on eBay for $100 (starting bid) I don't think I will go over $150 for those. ($10 shipping) That pair of Manolos would probably go for $200-250 new.
I also found a pair of really cute Louboutins on eBay for $199 (starting bid, $10 shipping) I don't know how high I will go to bid for these shoes...they're not as versatile as buying a pair of black pumps but Louboutin pumps do NOT go for less than $700...and these would sell for around $700 if new.
Moreover, I found a pair of Louboutins that are ridiculously cute for only $155 at Barneys...with shipping ($12) it's still under the starting bid for the first pair...but these are espadrilles so they have even less versatility than the other pair...

...I really want a pair of Louboutins...and Manolos.
I don't know what to do.
1 comment:
just get it and pay it off later. how about a pair of jimmy choo while you're at it?
Post a Comment