click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Friday, July 20, 2007

I'm an idiot

Went out with the boy last night. Sushi + drinks = fun times.

Things I've realized about bars and people in the south - people take themselves WAY too seriously. Seriously, people dress up like no other to go to a hole in the wall dive bar. People like that scare me. I'd rather be grinding up against guys who are on 30 different kind of pills in a seedy bar in NYC than be rubbing up against drunk southerners who take shitty dive bars that seriously.

I mean, people in NYC take themselves ridiculously serious when they go out too - but shit, they look good when they go out. This one girl was wearing GAUCHO pants and a pair of sandals that looked like she stole them from a prom in 1998. WTF. Just..No.

Anyway, that place scared me a lot. We ended up going somewhere else and then back to his house. Had hot sex, napped, more sex. It was a good night...except for the fact that his neighbor kept on coming by to bitch about how loud the music was. So he finally drives me home, and it's 6am when we're at my house - and I realize that I don't have my keys.

I had to ring the doorbell so my mom could let me in. I made up some bullshit excuse about how I spent half the night looking for the keys and didn't want to come back early because I didn't want to wake her up in the middle of the night. Kind of ridiculous. So I finally "went to bed" around 6am, and somehow I'm up before noon.

The boy said he would take me shopping for my birthday. That might be a bad idea, because he will probably be scared by the stuff that I would want to buy - because they're all ridiculously expensive - ie: Manolos, Louboutins, etc.

No comments: