How did this summer suddenly turn into me being busy?
Every day that I've had off I've had to run some sort of errands. Now I got myself finagled into working all day tomorrow (usually my day off) but I need the money so who am I to refuse?
The doctor appointment is now put off until Friday...brunch with HS friend until next week...
Went out for dinner with the boy tonight...I have butterflies whenever I'm with him. This is a bad sign because I can NOT get attached to this one. No one has made me feel like this in a while...this is bad. I get giddy when he text messages me. That's not normal for a summer fling :( When we kiss, I melt inside :(
I am not allowed to fall for him...but I can't help it. I can't explain why I feel this way either. We don't particularly have the most amazing conversations, and he's not the hottest guy in the world (although he is freakin adorable)...but he just makes me feel happy and have butterflies in my stomach even when I just think about him. I guess that's what people call having "chemistry" with another person.
prognosis for my emotional well-being: not good :(
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment