click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Not Again.

So I went out last night with Boy #1 (from here on out I'm just going to call him the boy, even if he's not a boy) for the 4th. It was actually a lot of fun but ended very very poorly.

We went to this Irish pub that actually had a soccer game on (Brazil vs Ecuador). I always get excited when soccer games are on in sports bars in the US, because they tend to NEVER be on TV unless you have satellite television. I had 2 g+ts there.

Went down the street to another bar and it was Latin Salsa night (on the 4th of July?? WTF??) it made me feel very young and not Hispanic - or rather, just completely awkward. We had a good time there, and I think I was starting to get drunk, because we did a shot and then I had another g+t. So that's like, 5-6shots of alcohol in my system. From then on, I don't really quite remember what I was drinking. We went to a different bar and it was actually a really cool set up - high ceilings with one giant wall where they had random shit projected.

I don't remember if we went somewhere else...I think we did...I'm not really sure how the night ended...but it definitely ended with me vomitting in his bathroom...and then out in public. My first public vomit event in my entire life and it has to be on a 2nd date with a guy.

The rest of the car ride back was pretty much me going "oh my God I am so embarrassed, I am so sorry, holy crap" the entire time. SOMEHOW, the giant giant mess that was me last night didn't deter him from wanting to hang out with me again. I must've looked really hot last night.

I'm still embarrassed for myself. I can't believe I'm out of college and I just vomitted in public. This morning/day has just been SO brutal. My liver is just not holding up like it used to, haha. My body is just not used to the heavy binge drinking anymore I guess.

No comments: