click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Hot teacher man asked me out...we're doing breakfast (well, more like brunch) on Sunday. Yay! Super cute! He was going to pick me up, but I don't know how that's going to work out...seeing as how neither of us live on each other's way to the restaurant.

The boy called me today, this is a good trend...now if he can stop working on weekends we can have good times.

Worked for only 7 hours today - the lady sent me out to do errands for half an hour, then let me go home half an hour early (I did a shit ton for her during the day) but she's paying me for the entire 8 hours. That along with the fact that 1) only 3 of my 8 students showed up (meaning I was paid for the time I didn't even actually do work) and 2) hot teacher man asking me out may really mean that 7/7/07 is a lucky date!

Now if I could magically get the boy to show up at my door tonight and make out hardcore with me, it'd be a PERFECT day.

BestConversationEVER:
Pradabag drunk on AIM telling me he's drank a bottle and a half of wine and is on youtube listening to the techno remix of P!nk's "u + ur hand" while on facebook "poking" random hot freshmen/sophomores from our alma mater...and also telling me that he wishes he were a girl so he could be a giant skank and wear skanky clothes all the time.

No comments: