click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Change of Plans

I went to Off 5th today and fell in love with a pair of Dior heels (they were nude satin, ankle straps, with black lace detailing at the heel and at the toe strap). Too bad they were $189.99. I was agonizing over whether I should get them - I didn't.

Instead I walked around the outlet mall and got 2 pairs of pants from J. Crew, 2 pairs of pants from Banana Republic, and a dress from the Gap all for 70bucks total. WHOO.

Then I walked into the Coach outlet and bought a small purse. I was actually looking for wristlets until I realized that I probably would have no need for a wristlet in my life and instead settled on the small signature brown purse that I have been wanting for a while - and that was only $67.

So I don't think I will be buying any shoes (other than the Manolos) for a while, but it was fun while I thought I could afford it...

No comments: