click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Birthday Weekend Recap

Thursday, the night that I came back at 6am with out keys.

Friday, didn't do shit. (clearly a good choice)

Saturday, worked, went out to dinner with my mom, and went out with some friends from high school...but not before drinking an entire bottle of riesling by myself.

We were supposed to head midtown but ended up going to another part of town because the drinks were cheaper and there wasn't going to be a cover charge. I met this guy at the bar (27, works at Morgan Stanley, is from NYC, and graduated from Brown) who was completely crazy.

The opening line was that he and his friends were cheering for me before a shot. Then his friends (girls) told me that they were both married so it's okay if I let him buy me a drink because he's not a serial killer. Then he told me that I looked like Catherine Zeta Jones. After I told him I was going to law school and that's why I was leaving in 3 weeks, he told me that we needed to have a DTR conversation (apparently it means discuss the relationship) and that we were going to get married...but that I'm a tease because I'm also leaving this place to go back north in 3 weeks. He bought shots and we ended up talking to his friends and were somehow planning out wedding the entire time - how his friends are going to be our bridesmaids and our groomsmen. The wedding date is 11/11/07 - and I think at some point he was saying his name (Taylor) and my name with his last name (Wynn...I think, or it could've been Winn, for some reason he was spelling it out) not sure how I still remember that. He seemed really obnoxious and fun, too bad I won't be in town... ever again.

I got super trashed after that and don't remember much - at some point I was groping 2 of my guy friends for no apparent reason. Another note of interest - only my guy friends came out to my birthday gathering. I'm a little upset about the fact that girls apparently don't like me enough to come out...even if THEIR BOYFRIENDS are drunk with me (okay it's really only one girl, the other guy's girlfriend is in Pittsburgh)

I get home around 4am, puked, went to bed. Spent the next day puking and napping. Finally got off my ass around 3pm (only because the boy called, not by choice) and started reading the last Harry Potter book. My mom got a cake for me (so basically the only thing I had to eat that day was a piece of ice cream cake) and then I headed out to dinner and to see Harry Potter with the boy.

In other news, I got home at 2am and didn't get much sleep the night before so I am taking half of the day off today (not going to work till 3:30) whoo.

No comments: