I haven't even been running and my shin splints are still hurting. Damnit, my body just wants to be fat and lazy.
So the boy set up a spa appointment for me tomorrow as a birthday present and then we're going to hang out tomorrow night. I'm excited, I will probably get drunk and ask him why he didn't talk to me for 2 days and then scare him off because I sound like a crazy psychopath clingy girlfriend.
I think he got scared because I told him I had a dream about him and he was being really mean and angry towards me in the dream. Who knows.
One of my guy friends called to ask me out on a date tonight. That was super weird and awkward. I am pretending that conversation never happened.
In other news, I got drunk dialed by HGF, Pradabag and HBF last night. It consisted of -
HBF: "OH MY GOD [Pradabag] just grabbed a guy's penis and then he trembled!
Pradabag: "MM-HMM"
HBF: "Oh here's [HGF]"
HGF: "Lick it good, lick it good, like you should"
HBF: "LICK IT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS"
[random shuffling]
HBF: "okay we don't know what we're saying anymore byee!"
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment