Once again, I found myself going to bed at 4am on a Friday night/Saturday morning while having to be at work at 8:30am on Saturday.
Went to see some live bands last night in a seedy part of town. Boy was completely enamored by my outfit - jeans, heels, tight tank top...as was every other guy at the bar.
I guess girls down south dress a lot less trendy - everyone was wearing flowing dresses...or just not dressed very sharp. Everyone looks the same - either flowing dresses or some trendy low-cut top and jeans. I'm sick of trends - I love basics. If they fit the right way, you will look fierce.
What's with the bizarre hippie theme down south? I noticed that the last time we went out too - while I was in a cute backless striped dress, every girl I saw looked like some suburban Kohl's ad - wearing dresses that had different flower print on them and not-so-chic shoes (as in, non-MichaelKors-blocky-heeled shoes but rather just heinous shoes with thick straps and blocky heels and NOT a stiletto in sight. On top of that - people were wearing espadrilles with ankle ribbon ties out to the bars - way too clumsy and out-for-a-picnic-esque in addition to prom-esque silver sandals...way to relive the 90s)
Anyway, we ended up going to Waffle House afterwards (another Friday night tradition, it seems) and then went back to his house. The first time that I 1)remember and 2) am not throwing up. Things happened, and it was about damn time. I think I'm in love with his, ahem, quivering member. It's pretty much perfect in terms of size. I've been feeling super frisky lately, I don't know why.
In other news, staying home tonight - was supposed to go over to hot teacher man's house (he just moved into his new house) but it's raining and I am super duper tired...and would rather sit on my ass, type on this blog, and watch Law+Order.
Need to see the boy again. Hope he doesn't work tomorrow...but he probably does, blah.
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment