Why is this place raining every single day? Every day for the past 2 weeks it has rained. It will continue to rain every day for the next 10 days (according to the 10-day forecast). WHY? Why am I back to the weather that I had to deal with at school? The weather that drove me insane?
ARG. In other news, since I've started work, I have been watching my swearing a lot more - I say a lot of "darn" and "gosh" which is probably a good thing since I'm going to be in the adult world soon...ish.
Went over to the teacher man's house last night and he cooked a 3 course meal! It was really good and we hung out for a while. It was kind of awkward when I left because I had to lie about why I wanted to leave (told him I had to work today and I don't work today). I also didn't really feel much chemistry and then he starts making out with me HARD CORE on his front porch and I wish I would've had a video of it because my face would've looked absolutely frightened and squeamish. I don't know what the hell to do. Pradabag and HBF told me to tell him that I have either syphilis or gonarrhea and then just stop talking to him...especially since he's KIND OF balding (why didn't I notice any of this earlier?)
And then I made tentative plans with him to go out Friday. I'm an idiot. I should've just told him I was busy...but I think the prospect of doing something on Friday (even if I would probably be leading him on and lead to another weird awkward make out session where he's touching me) seemed better than sitting on my ass at home.
Maybe that makes me a bad person?
click on photos to enlarge.
comments are welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment