click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Call On Me

My attempt to be sweet and cute b/c the boy is awesome but we have awkward conversations on the phone -- text message him saying hey, hope you're having fun at work! -- too bad he wasn't at work at the time. Oh well.

Went out with the guys from last weekend along with the hot teacher man to a hookah bar and then to Waffle House...I don't know how I feel about him any more. He's super cute, but he doesn't exactly have the best style (of dress) and that is somehow a turn-off to me. We have fun conversations being sarcastic and whatnot, but I think my vanity will win out against me.

My birthday is coming up - not sure what I want to do for it, or how many people I want to actually appear at this shindig. One of the guys knows people at this super chill hookah lounge that also serves food so we might do that, but since the boy manages a bar, I might just make the party there (birthday is on a Sunday, so I will probably party Saturday night), then I can touch him and he can be at the party too...and maybe go home with him...

I'm going to sound like a 10th grader right now but I don't care - I'd like to make out with him while watching a movie, then talk about nothing for a while, and then grope him till the sun comes out. That needs to happen the next day he doesn't work.

No comments: