click on photos to enlarge. comments are welcome!

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Under Contract

My parents' house is under contract...that means we've sold the house barring that there are no egregious defects with the house...which is good for my mom because she's finally stopped freaking out about not being able to sell the house (even if we're selling it for 10K under what she really wants to sell it for).

The boy and I are going out tomorrow night...I kind of want to drag him to go see the 5th Harry Potter movie with me. We'll see... My birthday is Sunday, and I really don't feel like going out Saturday night, but I made it a facebook event (even though I didn't put down where this was going to be - that's part of the reason, I'm too lazy to figure out a good bar to go to, and want to get drunk enough on my birthday that I don't have to worry about how the hell I will be getting home later that night/early the next morning) so I don't know how I can cancel it.

I'm excited for the actual day of my birthday though (Sunday), because the boy is off work and we're going to spend the day together (hopefully having lots of hot sex).

I've been running a LOT lately and now am suffering from shin splints. It's quite painful and I've been sitting on the couch with makeshift ice packs (read: bag of frozen beans, bag of meat) on my shins for the past hour or so. My shins feel much better, even if they are kind of numb.

Still not sure what to do about going out with the other guy on Friday.

No comments: